Use HDFC Bank Internet Banking registered for a Third-Party transfer and you should continue to activate secure access…
When you apply for an HDFC Bank account, you have to decide whether you would like to take advantage of HDFC Netbanking services. If you accept this option, the bank will offer a Netbanking kit containing the User ID/Customer ID and a one-time pin to set your password. But for you to unlock all features, you’ll have to complete HDFC Netbanking activation procedures.
Use HDFC Bank Internet Banking
To pull this off, you must have with you a registered mobile number with the bank, HDFC Debit card details, HDFC customer guide and HDFC Internet banking password. In this guide, we will share the simple steps to activate and use HDFC Bank’s internet banking services.
How to Register for HDFC Netbanking Online
- Visit https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking/ to access the HDFC Netbanking website.
- Enter your Customer ID after which you should click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Correctly enter the password received in the welcome kit and click on the ‘Login’ button.
- On the homepage, you have to change the password. Once you register for internet banking, you are free to create a custom USER ID to login into your account.
How to Activate Third-Party Transfer
For you to transfer funds, you’ll have to activate a third-party transfer. Follow the steps given below to complete the activation process;
- Login to the HDFC Netbanking website and click on the ‘Funds Transfer’ option from the main menu.
- To start the process, click on the ‘Register Now button.
- From the list provided, select the debit card number before filling in your ATM Pin and Expiry Date in MM/YY.
- Confirm the details and click on the ‘Confirm’ button to proceed.
- Next, confirm your registered mobile number with HDFC Bank and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number and click on the ‘Confirm’ button.
- Go through the information displayed on the screen and click on the ‘Register Now button.
You have successfully registered for a third-party transfer and you should continue to activate secure access to complete the process. It is then that you can get the most from the HDFC Bank internet banking feature.