Activate ICICI Bank Credit Card: ICICI Bank offers multiple ways for account holders to activate their credit card. This comes as good news to many considering you can settle on a method that suits you perfectly. However, you ought to keep in mind that the most important step when activating your credit card is PIN generation.
Either way, you must understand the steps to follow before you can finally activate your ICICI credit card. Furthermore, you need to have your registered mobile number with the bank, ICICI credit card number, and CVV number. With these in place, follow the step-by-step guide below to activate the ICICI bank credit card.
Register for ICICI Netbanking
- On your most preferred web browser, visit https://www.icicibank.com/ and click on the ‘Login’ button
- Enter the User ID sent to your registered mobile number after approving your credit card
- Next, you have to click on the ‘Get Password’ option
- You’ll be redirected to a new page where you need to click on the ‘Proceed’ button
- Enter your User ID and register mobile number before clicking on the ‘Go’ button to submit them
- Enter the Unique Reference Number (URN) sent to your registered mobile number and click on the ‘Go’ button
- Type in your internet banking password. Re-enter this password and click on the ‘Go’ button to complete the process
Generate ICICI Credit Card PIN
- Login to your account on the ICICI internet banking website
- From the main dashboard, select the ‘Over View’ option before clicking on ‘Generate/Change Card PIN’
- Select ‘Generate Credit Card PIN’ from the new page
- Choose your credit card number from the drop-down list and correctly type in the CVV of your credit card. Click on the ‘Submit’ button to proceed
- Enter the OTP received and click on the ‘Submit’ button for verification purposes
- You can now set a four-digit PIN of choice
- Re-enter the PIN and click on the ‘Generate Now’ button to complete the process
Once you complete the activation process, you will receive an SMS notifying you about ICICI credit card PIN generation.