Activate IDFC First Bank Credit Card: IDFC First Bank is already getting a good name thanks to their wide range of Credit Card variants to choose from. Provided you have an account with IDFC Bank, be rest assured that you’re in a better position to get a pre-approved credit card. But for you to use the card, you need to activate it before doing anything else.
Activate IDFC Credit Card
Luckily, this won’t eat into your precious time as long as you know how to go about it. This guide will take you through the simple steps to follow in your quest to activate IDFC First Bank credit card. Keep on reading to find out more.
Before we dive into the process, you need to know about the things required for IDFC First bank credit card activation. You must know the credit card details, registered mobile number with IDFC First Bank and customer ID allocated to you after the credit card application is approved.
Step-by-Step Procedure for IDFC Bank Credit Card Activation
- First things first, generate a PIN for your credit card to activate it.
- To have an easy ride, you can generate the PIN by calling customer care.
- Simply open your phone dialer and dial 18605001111.
- Wait for the call to get connected before selecting the preferred language for communication.
- Press 1 to generate IDFC First Bank Credit Card.
- Enter the last four digits of the credit card followed by the # key.
- Wait for the card to be verified before typing in the CVV number printed on the backside of the card.
- Set a four-digit PIN of choice.
- To activate your card, visit any POS enabled shop.
- Choose any service of choice and provide them with your IDFC First credit card when making the payment.
- Insert the card in POS machine after which you should enter the four-digit Pin once you confirm the amount.
- Your card will be fully activated once you make a successful transaction. It is then that you can use your card anywhere.