Activate Netbanking for Your SBI Bank: Gone are the days when SBI Bank account holders had to visit the nearest branch to manage their accounts. Nowadays, you can manage your bank account on the go thanks to the SBI internet banking facility. But before you leverage the SBI net banking feature, you must first activate it.
Activate Netbanking for Your SBI Bank
To complete the activation process hassle-free, you ought to have your SBI internet bank username and password together with your mobile number registered with the bank. With these requirements in place, follow the simple step-by-step guide given below to activate SBI mobile banking in a couple of minutes.
- First, download and install the SBI Bank app from Play Store. This app is available for free.
- Once you install the app, launch it to continue with SBI mobile banking registration.
- To have a smooth ride, use your internet banking User ID and Password to login into the SBI app.
- From the main menu, tap on the ‘Register’ tab after which you should choose the ‘Existing Anywhere/INB user’ option from the drop-down list.
- Correctly type in your internet banking User ID and Password before you can tap on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Next, click on ‘I Accept Terms and Conditions after reading them. Tap on the ‘Accept’ button if in agreement with everything.
- On the screen that appears on your device, you have to enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile phone number
- Once you type in the OTP, you’ll see ‘User Activation Successful’.
- Finally, set up a PIN to use while using the SBI Bank mobile app. That way, you won’t have to worry about using your User ID/Password when accessing the app.
You’ve now Activated Netbanking SBI Bank mobile banking app and can use it to manage the account. That way, you will avoid the hassle that comes with visiting the nearest SBI Bank branch to access the services you need.