Add Beneficiary in HDFC Bank Netbanking: HDFC Bank is undeniably one of the most trusted banks in India. With its large customer base, the bank is now leveraging Internet banking and mobile banking to guarantee satisfaction. Whether you want to transfer funds or check your account balance, you can do so without moving a muscle.
Add Beneficiary in HDFC Bank
HDFC Bank account holders who would like to transfer money online will first have to add beneficiaries. Fortunately, this action is never going to eat into your precious time. This post will take you through some of the ways to add beneficiaries to HDFC Bank. Keep on reading to find out more.
Adding Beneficiaries to HDFC Bank via Internet Banking
- Visit the HDFC Internet banking website on your smartphone or Personal Computer by typing in https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking/ on the web browser before initiating a search.
- Correctly fill in your Customer ID or user ID, after which you should click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Enter the password and confirm the Captcha Code before clicking on the ‘Login’ button to access your account.
- On the homepage of your account, click on the ‘Funds Transfer’ option.
- You’ll be redirected to a new page, from where you have to register for the ‘Third Party Transfer Service from HDFC.
- The moment you activate TPT and the Secure Access feature, you’ll be able to add a beneficiary.
- From the left menu, click on the ‘Request’ option.
- A sub-menu will appear. Here, click on the ‘Add a Beneficiary’ option.
- Choose the Same bank or Other bank option before clicking on the ‘Go’ button.
- Next, correctly fill in the beneficiary details, i.e., account number, account type, IFSC code, beneficiary name, and email ID.
- Confirm the details and click on the ‘Add’ button.
- On the next page that appears, a new beneficiary transfer limit will be displayed. Click on the ‘Confirm’ button once you confirm everything.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- You’ve finally added beneficiaries to your HDFC account. Wait for 30 minutes before transferring funds to the new account.
There you have, what it takes to add a beneficiary to HDFC Bank using an internet banking facility.