Add Beneficiary in IDFC First Bank: Do you have an account with IDFC First bank in India? If the answer to this question is yes, you can leverage the many forms of payment methods whenever you want to transfer money. One notable service you should consider trying is NEFT. Thanks to this service, account holders can transfer money from one bank account to another without the hassle.
But for you to get the most from NEFT service, you’ll first have to add a beneficiary. Luckily, this process is not going to eat into your precious time provided you have the beneficiary account number, account IFSC number, name of the beneficiary account, account type, and your registered mobile number with the bank. This guide will take you through the method to add beneficiary in IDFC First bank
How to Add Beneficiary in IDFC First Bank Using Netbanking
- Visit IDFC First bank internet banking website using https://my.idfcfirstbank.com/ as the URL
- Login to your account using your registered mobile number with the bank and password
- From the menu, click on the ‘Pay’ option
- Next, click on the ‘Send Money’ option on the next page that appears
- You’ll be redirected to a new page where you should click on the ‘New Payee’ option
- Correctly type in the Beneficiary’s Account Number after which you should click on the ‘Continue’ button
- Choose the Beneficiary’s Bank Name. The bank account holder’s name will then be displayed on the next screen
- Now re-enter the Account Number before typing in the Account Holder’s Name
- Enable the ‘Add to Payee List’ option by clicking on it
- To add the Payee Name, select the ‘Before Sending Money option
- For those who want to send money now, select the ‘Add after Sending Money Once’ option
- Finally, click on the ‘Add Payee option to add beneficiary in IDFC First bank account to complete the process. An SMS and Email will then be sent to you confirming the successful addition of beneficiary in your account
There you have it, the simple steps to follow before you finally add beneficiary in IDFC First bank online. It is then that you can use the NEFT feature to transfer a huge amount from one bank account to another.