Add Beneficiary in Kotak Mahindra Bank: Kotak Mahindra bank offers a wide range of online services to its customers to ensure they manage their accounts while on the go. Thanks to this service, you no longer have to worry about visiting any of their nearest bank branches to access the details you need. That comes as good news to many considering it saves both time and money.
One notable service you can consider leveraging is the adding of beneficiary to your account. To do this, you only need the beneficiary account number, IFSC code, and your registered mobile number with the bank. Below is a simple step-by-step guide on how to add a beneficiary in Kotak Mahindra bank.
Add Beneficiary in Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Visit Kotak Mahindra Netbanking website on your computer using https://www.kotak.com/
- Click on the ‘Login’ button and type in your CRN Number and Netbanking Password to access your account
- From the next page that appears, click on the ‘Secure Login’ option
- Correctly enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number with the bank
- Finally, click on the ‘Login’ button to access the main dashboard of your account
- Click on the ‘Payment/Transfer’ option from the main menu
- Next, select the ‘Beneficiaries’ option after which you should click on ‘Add a New Beneficiary’
- Choose the bank name from the list displayed before you can enter the IFSC Number
- Correctly type in the account name, account type, beneficiary name, and Nickname
- Confirm the details before clicking on the ‘Submit’ button to add the beneficiary
- Enter the OTP sent on your registered mobile number and click on the ‘Verify’ button. You have now successfully added the beneficiary in Kotak bank using Netbanking
Hopefully, these simple steps will come in handy the next time you decide to add a beneficiary to Kotak Mahindra bank. Remember, you can also choose to Kotak 811 app to perform the same action.