Add a Nominee to Your ICICI Bank Account: Adding a nominee to your bank account is something that you cannot risk skimping on the moment you open a new account. After all, you don’t want to put your family in a financial crisis in the event of your demise. If you happen to have an account with ICICI Bank, then you can add a nominee easily.
How to add a nominee to ICICI Bank online
That’s possible thanks to the ICICI Netbanking facility, from which customers can access a wide range of banking services. To add the nominee without encountering any issues, ensure you have an Internet banking User ID and Password along with your registered mobile number.
- Visit the ICICI Netbanking website using https://infinity.icicibank.com/ as the URL.
- Login to your account by correctly typing in your User ID and Password in the space set aside for these details.
- From the home page of your account, click on the ‘Overview’ option.
- Under the sub-menu that appears, you have to select the ‘Personal Details’ option.
- You’ll be redirected to a new page on the site. Here, click on the ‘Update’ option from the ‘Nominee Update’ section.
- Select the Account Number for which you want to add a nominee before clicking on the ‘Add Nominee’ button.
- Correctly fill in all the mandatory details i.e., name of the nominee, relation with you and age of the nominee.
- Confirm the details after which you should click on the ‘Continue’ button to proceed.
- Go through the details again before you can finally click on the ‘Confirm’ button to complete the entire process.
Provided you follow the above-given steps, it will only be a matter of time before you add a nominee to ICICI bank online. Remember, you’ll receive an SMS and email notification once you add the nominee details successfully.