Add Nominee to ICICI Bank Account: Adding a nominee to your bank account is something that you cannot risk skimping on the moment you open a new account. After all, you don’t want to put your family in a financial crisis in the event of your timely demise. If you happen to have an account with ICICI bank, then you can add a nominee easily.
That’s possible thanks to the ICICI Netbanking facility from where customers can access a wide range of banking services. To add the nominee without encountering any issues, ensure you have an internet banking User ID and Password together with your registered mobile number.
Steps to Add Nominee to ICICI Bank Online
- Visit ICICI Netbanking website using https://infinity.icicibank.com/ as the URL
- Login to your account by correctly typing in your User ID and Password in the space set aside for these details
- From the home page of your account, click on the ‘Overview’ option
- Under the sub-menu that appears, you have to select the ‘Personal Details’ option
- You’ll be redirected to a new page on the site. Here, click on the ‘Update’ option from the ‘Nominee Update’ section
- Select the Account Number for which you want to add a nominee before clicking on the ‘Add Nominee’ button
- Correctly fill in all the mandatory details i.e., name of the nominee, relation with you and age of the nominee
- Confirm the details after which you should click on the ‘Continue’ button to proceed
- Go through the details again before you can finally click on the ‘Confirm’ button to complete the entire process
Provided you follow the above-given steps, it will only be a matter of time before you add a nominee in ICICI bank online. Remember, you’ll receive an SMS and email notification once you add the nominee details successfully.