Add Nominee in IDFC First Bank Account: When planning to use IDFC First bank, you can either open a single or joint account. If you want to open a single account, it is advisable that you add a nominee who can receive the proceeds of your account without the hassle. This is after the demise of the account holder.
Fortunately, this is never going to eat into your precious time since you can complete the process online. All you need is the nominee’s full names, full address, date of birth and your registered mobile number with the bank. With these in place, follow the simple step-by-step guide given below to add nominee in IDFC First Bank using internet banking;
Add Nominee in IDFC First Bank Account
- Open any web browser of choice and visit IDFC First Bank internet banking website- https://my.idfcfirstbank.com/login
- On the login page, access your account by filling in your registered mobile number with the bank and password
- After logging in to your account successfully, click on ‘More’ option from the top menu
- A sub-menu will be displayed on your screen. Here, select the ‘Customer Services’ option
- Next, click on ‘Create New’ option after which you need to select the ‘Add/Change Nominee’ option
- Correctly fill in the nominee details including Name, Date of Birth, Address, Relationship with the nominee to mention a few
- Confirm the details you’ve just filled and click on the ‘Confirm’ button
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number with bank
- Enter the OTP correctly and click on ‘Submit’ button
- Your request to add a nominee in IDFC First Bank is now successful. You can now be able to see a Service Request Number on the screen. Save this number for future reference
Provided you have access to an internet connection, you can add a nominee to IDFC First Bank without the hassle. All it takes is for you to follow the above-given steps, and you’re good to go.