Get the AP Cyber Treasury Challan Form online at the www.treasury.ap.gov.in web portal for Government payments, CFMS, and challans. Steps to getting the Challan Form Online
The State Government of Andhra Pradesh has now allowed employees to check important details online. This is possible after the introduction of the AP Treasury Department website, from where they can check their DDO Request, AP Salary Slip, GPF Slips, DDO Code, and Bill Status, to mention a few. For this reason, government employees no longer have to make do with long lines at the relevant offices.
But before you leverage the AP Cyber Treasury website, you need to understand how to go about it. Here are the simple steps you need to follow to get a challan form online.
AP Cyber Treasury Andhra Pradesh CFMS and Challan
The Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS) handles all the bill statuses and almost every other detail related to the State of Andhra Pradesh. Whether your intention is to get citizen services, departmental services, or even pensioner services, you’ll get exactly that. To guarantee a remarkable experience, the CFMS is maintained by the Andhra Pradesh Centre for Financial System and Services (APCFSS).
Well, this comes as good news since it gives AP state government officials the ease of executing financial solutions. After all, it allows for effectiveness, efficiency, accountability, and transparency in everything they do.
Steps to getting Challan Form Online
That said, below is a simple step-by-step guide you need to follow to get the challan form online.
- Before doing anything else, you will first have to visit the AP Cyber Treasury website using https://treasury.apcfss.in/ as the URL
- The above action redirects you to the portal’s homepage, from where you have to click on the ‘Cyber Treasury’ button
- A new page is displayed on the screen of your device, from where you should click on the ‘Challan Status’ option
- Next, click on the ‘Know Your Challan’ option that is visible on the top right side of the new page
- You’ll be redirected to the Challan Status page. You have to fill in essential details such as Challan Date, Mobile Number, Remitter Name, Remitter ID, and Email ID
- Confirm the details and click on Submit.
- Now correctly fill in the details such as Department Transaction ID, CFMS Transaction ID, Challan Number, and Bank Reference ID in the space set aside for this information
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button and the Challan Status will appear on the screen of your device
There you have it, a simple guide to follow the next time you want to get a challan form online at the AP Cyber Treasury website. It is then that you will avoid the stress of visiting the relevant offices to get your Challan form.