Get AP Cyber Treasury Challan Form Online at www.treasury.ap.gov.in web portal for Government payments, CFMS and Challan, Steps to getting Challan Form Online…
The State Government of Andhra Pradesh has now made it possible for employees to check important details online without having to move a muscle. This is possible after the introduction of the AP Treasury Department website from where they can check their DDO Request, AP Salary Slip, GPF Slips, DDO Code, Bill Status to mention a few. For this reason, government employees no longer have to make do with long queues at the relevant offices.
But before you leverage the AP Cyber Treasury website, you need to understand how to go about it. Luckily, we are here to offer a helping hand. In this article, we will take you through the simple steps you need to follow if you’re to get Challan form online. Read on to find out more.
Andhra Pradesh CFMS and Challan
The Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS) handles all the bill status and almost every other detail related to the State of Andhra Pradesh. Whether your intention is getting citizen services, departmental services, or even pensioner services, then you’ll get exactly that. To guarantee a remarkable experience, the CFMS is maintained by the Andhra Pradesh Centre for Financial System and Services (APCFSS).
Well, this comes as good news since it gives A.P state government officials the ease of executing financial solutions. After all, it allows for effectiveness, efficiency, accountability, and transparency in everything they do.
Steps to getting Challan Form Online
That said, below is a simple step by step guide you need to flow and get the challan form online hassle-free.
- Before doing anything else, you will first have to visit the AP Cyber Treasury website usinghttps://www.treasury.ap.gov.inas the URL
- The above action redirects you to the portal’s homepage from where you have to click on the ‘Cyber Treasury’ button
- A new page display on the screen of your device from where you should click on the ‘Challan Status’ option
- Next, click on the ‘Know Your Challan’ option that is visible on the top right side of the new page
- You’ll be redirected to the Challan Status page when you have to fill in important details such as Challan Date, Mobile Number, Remitter Name, Remitter ID, and Email ID
- Confirm the details and click on the ‘Submit’
- Now correctly fill in the details such as Department Transaction ID, CFMS Transaction ID, Challan Number, and Bank Reference ID in the space set aside for this information
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button and the Challan Status will appear on the screen of your device
There you have it, a simple guide to follow the next time you want to get Challan form online at the AP Cyber Treasury website. Keep in mind you can perform this action anytime from any location provided you have access to a strong network together with an internet-enabled. It is then that you will avoid the stress of visiting the relevant offices to get your Challan form.