AP Employees and Pensioners Health Card Enrollment 2021 at www.ehf.ap.gov.in, AP EHF Employees Health Card…
The Employees Health Scheme comes in handy for Andhra Pradesh State Government employees as they can access treatment without parting with a single coin. Also, the scheme covers State Government pensioners together with their dependent members thus making sure they have an easy time when in need of medical attention. If you’re yet to enrol for the AP EHF Health Card, then there is no better time to do so than now.
Fortunately, employees and pensioners no longer have to go through a lot before enrolling for the health card since everything is now taking place online. This is possible thanks to the Andhra Pradesh EHF Website. Provided you have all the details in place it will only be a matter of time before you get done with everything. Luckily, we are here to offer a helping hand. Read on to find out more.
Documents Required for Employees (Self)
Before you start the application process, be sure to have the following documents in place:
- Scanned copy of your Aadhaar card/receipt.
- Passport size photo.
- Disabled certificate: Scan your disability certificate if you’re disabled.
- Scanned copy of your service register.
Documents Required for Dependents (Scanned Copies)
- Aadhaar card or Aadhaar Card Enrollment Receipt.
- Date of Birth Certificate if the dependent is less than 5 years of age.
- Disability certificate, if disabled.
- Passport size photo (45 mm X 35 mm ICAO compliant passport colour photograph of 200 kb size).
Step by Step Process to Submit Application
With all the documents in place, follow the simple step by step guide given below to complete AP Employees and Pensioners Health Card enrollment 2021.
- On your most preferred web browser, visit the Andhra Pradesh EHF website using www.ehf.ap.gov.in as the URL.
- You’ll be redirected to the homepage of the AP EHF Website from where you should click on the “Sign-In” option that can be seen on the top right side of the screen.
- Now enter your user ID (employee ID available with your DDO) and password (employee ID or contact your DDO for details). Click on the ‘Login’ option to submit the application.
- Once you’re logged in, be sure to change your password before proceeding.
- Click on “Initiate Health Card” after which you should read through the instructions on the website carefully.
- Enter your Aadhaar Number/Aadhaar Enrolment number. Ensure you follow the given format to the letter after which you can open the Enrolment form.
- Fill up the application form as per the instructions provided. You can then select your head of department, District, STO/APPO in the drop-down box that appears.
- Attach all the needed documents after which you should read through the information filled. If everything is correct, click on the ‘Save’ button to save the enrollment form.
- Click on the ‘Submit Application’ option to submit your application. Once you submit the information, you cannot make any additional changes.
- After submitting the application successfully, you will receive a confirmation message on your mobile.
- Now, print the application form by clicking on the “Print” button and sign on the printed copy.
- Upload a copy of the signed application form by clicking on the ‘Add Attachment’ option. It is then that you can submit your application for approval.
AP EHF Employees Pensioners Health Card Enrollment
You have now successfully completed the AP EHF application process. In case your application is rejected, you will receive an ‘SMS’ and email notification. You can then resubmit your application with the correct details.