AP Cyber Treasuries – How to Download AP Employee Salary Slip 2021 and LPC, Andhra Pradesh Employees Salary Certificate and LPC…
The State Government of Andhra Pradesh (AP) has also taken full advantage of what modern technology has to offer. Nowadays, employees no longer have to visit the local treasury Departments of AP state offices to get their payslip written. Instead, you only have to make do with the AP Cyber Treasury official website and download your salary slip hassle-free.
In this tech-savvy world, you can get almost everything you need online provided you are connected to a network. In this post, we will take you through the simple steps to follow if you’re to download your AP employee salary slip.
What is Included in AP Employees Payslip
Before going any further, you must understand what is included in your AP employee’s salary slip. This includes the basic salary, Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance to mention a few. If this is not enough, you will also get to know more about your deduction and loans. Remember, the AP State Government also uses the payslip to keep track of all its employees and remain accountable.
How to Download AP Employee Salary Slip 2021 from AP Cyber Treasury Portal
Downloading your AP employee salary slip from the AP Cyber Treasury website does not have to be stressful as some people make it sound. Provided you understand what is expected and have access to a strong internet connection, it will only be a matter of time before you are done with everything.
To help you get started, below is a simple step by step guide to follow and download your AP payslip.
- On your web browser of choice, visit the AP Cyber Treasury portal using https://www.treasury.ap.gov.in/aptry/index.php#as the URL
- You will be redirected to the portal’s homepage from where you have to click on the ‘Net Services to Public’ option
- Now select the ‘Employee Operations’ option
- From the options displayed, click on the ‘Pay Particulars’ option
- Next, enter your ‘Treasury ID’ in the space set aside for this detail
- A new page will appear on the screen of your device from where you can check your salary slip. To download, the payslip, you will first have to enter the Month and Year for which you want to download the details
- For those who do not want to complete the entire details, then you can simply click on the ‘EMP Code’ option
- The above action will open a column with ‘Employee Code.’ Here, correctly fill in your ‘Employee Code’ and click on the ‘Tab’ button
- Click on the ‘Excel Report’ after which you can see your Name, Department Code, DDO Code, and other useful information
- Finally, click on the ‘Download’ option to download your salary slip from the AP Cyber Treasury website
- To take a print out of the salary slip for future reference, click on the ‘Print’ button.
Hopefully, these steps will come in handy the next time you want to download your AP Employee salary slip from the comfort of your home.