AP IGRS EC Download 2021, Get Free Encumbrance Certificate (EC) Online AP at registration.ap.gov.in, Download AP Encumbrance Certificate Online…
When looking forward to buying or selling any property in Andhra Pradesh (AP), you have to make do with the monetary or legal dues on the particular property. Well, this can prove to be stressful if at all you fail to prove that the land in question is free from any monetary or legal dues. The good news is the state government of Andhra Pradesh now issues the IGRS AP Encumbrance Certificate as an acknowledgment for the same.
Just in case you might not know, the Encumbrance Certificate (EC) is a vital legal document aimed at providing assurance that a property is free from any monetary and legal liabilities. When having an EC, you can sell a property with a clear title while at the same time transferring ownership without the need for litigation.
That said, here are some of the things you need to know before getting AP IGRS EC a free Encumbrance Certificate online AP at registration.ap.gov.in.
Importance of Encumbrance Certificate
The Encumbrance Certificate has more to offer than some people tend to think. Below are some of the reasons why you need to get an EC presented by the state government of Andhra Pradesh.
- The Encumbrance Certificate will come in handy whenever you want to get a property loan from a financial lending institution. After all, it acts as proof that the land is not mortgaged.
- It is among the must-have documents when withdrawing PF for property purchase and house construction.
- If one fails to pay property fees for more than 3 years, then you can use the Encumbrance Certificate to refresh the land fee records
How to Download AP IGRS EC Encumbrance Certificate Online
With the numerous benefits that the internet has to offer, you no longer have to go through a lot just because you want to get a copy of your AP Encumbrance Certificate. To ensure you have a smooth ride, below are the simple steps to follow before you finally download your AP EC online.
- First and foremost, visit the Andhra Pradesh Registration and Stamp Department official webpage. To pull this off successfully, you have to use https://registration.ap.gov.in/as the URL
- You’ll be redirected to the homepage from where you need to click on the ‘Encumbrance Search (EC)’ option from the Services section
- On the new page that offers, read through the instructions list carefully before clicking on the ‘Submit’ button
- You can now see the ‘Search for Encumbrance’ page. Here you have to choose the search criteria you prefer
- Correctly fill in all the needed details including Year of Registration, Document No. or Memo No. and first few letters of your SRO Name/Code
- Now enter the Captcha Code just as it appears on the image before clicking on the ‘Submit’ button
- A new page will appear displaying the list of items that matched your search. Click on the Check Box of the list of Encumbrance Certificates you need
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button, and a new pop-up window with the Encumbrance Certificate will appear. Click on the ‘Print’ button to get a printout of the certificate