IGRS AP EC Download 2022, Get Free Encumbrance Certificate (EC) Online AP at registration.ap.gov.in, Download AP Encumbrance Certificate Online and IGRS AP Gov in Market Value (www.igrs.ap.gov.in)…
When looking forward to buying or selling any property in Andhra Pradesh (AP), you have to make do with the monetary or legal dues on the particular property. Well, this can be stressful if you fail to prove that the land in question is free from any monetary or legal dues. The good news is that the state government of Andhra Pradesh now issues the IGRS AP Encumbrance Certificate(AP IGRS EC) as an acknowledgement of the same.
Just in case you might not know, the Encumbrance Certificate (EC) is a vital legal document aimed at assuring that a property is free from any monetary and legal liabilities. When having an EC, you can sell a property with a clear title while at the same time transferring ownership without the need for litigation.
That said, here are some of the things you need to know before getting AP IGRS EC a free Encumbrance Certificate online at registration.ap.gov.in. Read more about AP Cyber treasury here.
Importance of Encumbrance Certificate
The Encumbrance Certificate has more to offer than some people tend to think. Below are some of the reasons why you need to get an EC presented by the state government of Andhra Pradesh.
- The Encumbrance Certificate will come in handy whenever you want to get a property loan from a financial lending institution. After all, it acts as proof that the land is not mortgaged.
- It is among the must-have documents when withdrawing PF for property purchase and house construction.
- If one fails to pay property fees for more than 3 years, then you can use the Encumbrance Certificate to refresh the land fee records.
With the numerous benefits that the internet offers, you no longer have to go through a lot just because you want to get a copy of your AP Encumbrance Certificate. To ensure a smooth ride, below are the simple steps to follow before you finally download your AP EC online.
How to Download AP IGRS EC Encumbrance Certificate Online
- First and foremost, visit the Andhra Pradesh Registration and Stamp Department’s official webpage. To pull this off successfully, you have to use https://registration.ap.gov.in/ as the URL
- You’ll be redirected to the homepage from where you need to click on the ‘Online EC’ option from the Services section
- On the new page Public Online Services that offers, read through the instructions list carefully before login in.
- To create a new User ID Password do it by clicking on the ‘Not a Member button link.
- You need a mobile on hand to register yourself through OTP
- After you got a User ID password you can log in to the Online EC service
- You can now see the ‘Search for Encumbrance’ page. Here you have to choose the search criteria you prefer
- Correctly fill in all the needed details including Year of Registration, Document No. or Memo No. and the first few letters of your SRO Name/Code
- Now enter the Captcha Code just as it appears on the image before clicking on the ‘Submit’ button
- A new page will appear displaying the list of items that matched your search. Click on the Check Box of the list of Encumbrance Certificates you need
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button, and a new pop-up window with the Encumbrance Certificate will appear. Click on the ‘Print’ button to get a printout of the certificate of IGRS AP EC.
IGRS AP EC Download
|About IGRS AP EC Download||Details|
|Name of Authority||Stamps and Registrations Revenue Department, Govt of Andhra Pradesh|
|Service For||Download AP IGRS EC Encumbrance Certificate Online|
|Categories||AP, igrs ap gov in market value, GPA Search, Find Prohibited Properties, Find Stamp Vendor List, View Details Of Franking Machine Holders, View Notary List.|
|Download Statements||Steps to follow before you finally download your AP EC online|
AP Prohibited properties details
AP Prohibited properties details on survey number based available at http://registration.ap.gov.in/UnitRateMV.do?method=getDistrictList&uType=P page.
- How to Download IGRS AP Online CC?
The home page of http://www.igrs.ap.gov.in/ is now renamed http://registration.ap.gov.in/.
- How to Download IGRS AP Online EC?
Get a Free EC copy at the home page of http://www.igrs.ap.gov.in/ now renamed http://registration.ap.gov.in/.
- Where to apply for IGRS AP Hindu Marriage Application?
- How to Know the Market Value of Andhra Pradesh Properties?
Know the Market Value of Andhra Pradesh Properties Agricultural and Non-Agricultural wise at the IGRS AP Units rate page http://www.registration.ap.gov.in/UnitRateMV.do?method=getDistrictList&uType=U.
- How to Register new users on the AP Registration website?
Register new users on the AP Registration website at http://www.igrs.ap.gov.in/ECCCOnline/Citizen_Reg.jsp