Do you know how to apply online for a Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card? Know the process of Credit Card online application submission.
In their quest to guarantee customer satisfaction, Axis Bank has partnered with Flipkart. This partnership has brought about the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card, which offers numerous benefits when you shop on Flipkart. From bill payments and online shopping to recharges, you can never regret your decision after applying for this card. Also, read about Change Mobile Number Axis Bank and Customer ID Axis Bank.
Apply for Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
But what does it take to apply for a Flipkart Axis Bank credit card without the hassle? Well, this should never give you sleepless nights since we’ve got you covered. Below are the simple steps to follow when applying for a credit card via the Flipkart app.
- Download and install the Flipkart app on your smartphone.
- Login to your account using your Aadhaar card-linked mobile number.
- From the main menu, swipe from the left corner and tap on the ‘My Account’ option.
- Under the ‘Credit Card’ option, you’ll have to tap on ‘View Details’.
- You can now see the benefits and features of this credit card, Tap on the ‘Continue’ button to proceed.
- Correctly fill in your personal details, i.e., full name, name on card, mother’s name, gender, marital status, education, and Date of Birth. Confirm the details, after which you should tap on the ‘Next button.
- Now fill in your professional details i.e., annual income, employment status, PAN number, etc. and tap on the ‘Next button.
- Next, enter the address of your organization in the space set aside for these details. Tap on the ‘Confirm’ button to submit the details.
- Tick or untick to authorize Axis Bank to increase your limit within 6 months of card issuance.
- Tick or untick to authorize to receive them all on a card protection plan and tap on the ‘Continue’ button to proceed.
- Read the terms and conditions and tick mark the box if in agreement with everything.
- To submit the application, tap on the ‘Accept & Continue’ option.
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number and tap on the ‘Verify’ button.
- Finally, you’ll receive the Application Reference Number for your Bank Credit Card application.
Once you complete the application, ensure you schedule an appointment for document collection and KYC verification. You must avail yourself as scheduled and bring the necessary documents with you. Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card Charges will be updated soon in the next article.