BOI Transaction Password Reset: Bank of India offers a wide range of services to its customers. This action is aimed at making sure they access the information they need without going through a lot. For security purposes, the bank issues a transaction password to use when performing crucial transactions. All you have to do is enter the password before you can finally avail the transactions.
But what if you happen to forget your transaction password? In this case, you will have to reset it before undertaking some transactions. The good news is that you can reset the transaction password hassle-free as long as you have your Netbanking Username and Password, the mobile number registered with the bank, ATM card number, expiry date, and ATM PIN.
With the above-mentioned details in place, follow the steps given below to reset your BOI transaction password.
Bank of India Transaction Password Reset
- Visit the BOI Netbanking password on your computer or smartphone- https://bankofindia.com/
- You’ll be redirected to the homepage where you have to click on the ‘Personal Banking’ option to login
- Correctly enter your BOI User ID and Password in the space set aside for these details
- From the main dashboard, click on the ‘Options’ menu
- On the next screen that appears, you have to click on the ‘Regenerate Transaction Password’ option
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number and click on the ‘Continue’ button
- Correctly enter your Debit card number, Expiry Date, and ATM PIN before clicking on the ‘Continue’ button
- Wait for the details to be verified and then enter the ‘New Transaction Password’
- Re-enter the same password and click on the ‘Continue’ button to save it
- You have now successfully reset your BOI transaction password and the same will be informed to you by SMS
Hopefully, this guide will come in handy the next time you want to reset your BOI transaction password from the comfort of your home.