BOI Cheque Book Request: For you to take advantage of the services offered at any banking organization, you need to have a cheque book to withdraw your money. If you happen to have an account with the Bank of India (BOI), then you can apply for a chequebook with a new account. Furthermore, you can order a chequebook online regardless of your current location.
But before you do anything else, ensure you have the bank registered mobile number together with your internet banking login details. With the required details in place, use any of the methods given below to request a BOI cheque book online.
BOI – Bank of India Cheque Book Request
Through Internet Banking
- Visit the BOI Netbanking website on your smartphone or Personal Computer using https://bankofinida.co.in/ as the URL
- You’ll be redirected to the homepage where you should click on the ‘Internet Banking’ option
- From the list of options that appear, select ‘Personal’
- Next, click on the ‘Requests’ option from the menu after which you should select the ‘Cheque Book Request’ option
- Choose the linked account from the drop-down list that appears and click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Confirm the Address before correctly filling in your BOI User ID and Transaction Password
- You will then receive a chequebook at your registered address within seven working days.
- Visit the nearest BOI ATM and insert your ATM card into the machine
- Enter your card PIN to verify the transaction
- From the menu, select the ‘Requests’ option
- Next, select the ‘Cheque Book Request’ option
- Confirm your selection on the ATM monitor after which you’ll receive your cheque booklet to your registered mobile number via post
There you have it, the simple methods to use whenever you want to request a BOI cheque book online. Keep in mind you can also order the cheque book through SMS, by calling customer care or through the Branch offline.