Despite the popularity of the Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) in Maharashtra, it still operates in other parts of India. For those who might not know, it is an independent bank run by the Central Government. To guarantee customer satisfaction at all times, the bank offers online services.
One such service is checking your account balance online. To take advantage of this service, you need to have your registered mobile number with the bank and your Internet Banking login credentials. With these in place, use any of the methods given below to check your account balance online.
Bank of Maharashtra Balance Check
Method 1: Via Missed Call
- Using your registered mobile number, open the phone dialer
- Dial BOM online balance enquiry number- 18002334526
- Wait for the call to connect before it disconnects automatically
- After a couple of minutes, you’ll receive an SMS containing your account balance
Method 2: Via SMS
- Open the SMS app from your phone and type in BALAVL< Account Number<> Mobile PIN>
- Send this text message to 9975494909
- After a few minutes, you will receive an SMS on your mobile containing the requested account balance
Method 3: Via Internet Banking
Before leveraging this method, you should first register for BOM Internet Banking. The good news is, you can perform this action from the comfort of your home. Once you complete the registration, follow the steps below to check your account balance online;
- Visit the BOM Internet Banking website on your Smartphone or PC- https://www.mahaconnect.in/jsp/index.html
- Login to your account using your User Name and Password
- Once you access your account, click on the ‘Banking’ option.
- It is then that you will get your account balance and mini-statement.
There you have it, the simple methods you can use to check your BOM account balance online. Remember, you are free to use any method you deem appealing.