Block Bank of India ATM Card: The Bank of India (BOI) ATM card always comes in handy whenever you want to withdraw money and make online transactions. But just as is the case with any other thing, you might lose your ATM card. When this happens, it is imperative that you block it within the shortest time possible.
Fortunately, this won’t eat much of your precious time as long as you understand how to go about it. To help you get started, below are some of the ways to block your BOI ATM card without moving a muscle.
Ways to Block Bank of India ATM Card
Method 1: By Calling Customer Care
- Using your registered mobile number with the bank, you’ll have to call 1800 425 1112
- Once the call is connected, the operator will ask you a couple of details to verify your identity
- You can share your Date of Birth or Account Number details. Never should you share the ATM Card details or ATM PIN.
- As soon as the details are verified, your ATM card will be blocked immediately
Method 2: Through Internet Banking
- Visit BOI internet banking website on your phone or Personal Computer- https://www.bankofindia.co.in/html/popup-retailnew.html
- From the dashboard, you have to click on the ‘Request’ option
- You will be redirected to a new page on the site where you have to click on the ‘Debit Card Hotlisting’ option
- Next, select ‘Hotlist Debit Card’ from the list of options that appear
- From the drop-down list that appears, you have to select your debit card number and click on the ‘Submit’ button
- It is then that your card will be blocked instantly
There are different methods to leverage whenever you want to block your stolen or lost BOI ATM card. Be sure to rely on the method you find most appropriate in order to have a smooth ride from start to finish.