Block IDFC First Bank Credit Card: IDFC First Bank is undeniably one of the best banks in India you can consider counting on. From the very moment you open an account with them, you’ll easily tell that they are very different. In its quest to guarantee customer satisfaction, the bank is now offering Credit cards with attractive Cash Bank and discount offers.
Block IDFC Credit Card
Provided you have a saving account with the bank and maintain a good amount of money, be rest assured you stand a chance of getting a pre-approved credit card. For those who have an IDFC credit card but misplace it accidentally, it is in your best interest that you block it immediately. Read on and learn how to block your Credit card instantly.
How to Block IDFC First Bank Credit Card Using Internet Banking
- Using https://www.idfcfirstbank.com/ as the URL, visit the IDFC First Bank website.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Customer Login’ option before selecting ‘Login to New Portal’.
- Fill in your login credentials i.e., Mobile Number and Password to log in to your account.
- From the main menu, click on the ‘HAVE’ option.
- A list of options will be displayed on your screen. Here, click on ‘Cards’ after which you should select IDFC First Credit Card.
- To block the card for some time, simply select the ‘Temporarily Block’ option. With this option, you can easily unblock it any time by clicking on ‘Unblock’.
- If you want to block the Credit Card permanently, click on ‘Permanently Block’ and you are good to go.
By following the above-given method, it will only take a couple of minutes before you finally block your lost or misplaced IDFCFirst Bank Credit card. Keep in mind you can also block it instantly through IDFC Bank mobile app or by calling customer care. The method you settle on is entirely based on your preference.