Block Your Kotak Mahindra Debit Card: Kotak Mahindra Bank account holders can now take advantage of its Debit card facility for easy cash withdrawal and online shopping. This comes as good news to many since you no longer have to worry about bringing cash with you when out and about. But what if you happen to lose your debit card?
Block Kotak Debit Card
When this is the case, it is imperative that you block it within the shortest time possible. Fortunately, this is something that should never give you sleepless nights. This guide will show you how to block Kotak debit card instantly.
By Calling Customer Care Toll Free Number
- Using your registered mobile number, dial 1860 266 2666.
- Select ‘Block Debit Card’ option after which you should confirm the selection.
- Your debit card will then be blocked permanently.
Using Kotak 811 App
- Download Kotak 811 App from Play Store or App Store before installing it.
- Register on the app using your CRN and Mobile Number.
- Login to the app by correctly filling in the MPIN or authenticating fingerprint.
- Tap on the ‘Service Requests’ option from the bottom menu of the app.
- Next, tap on the ‘Debit Card’ option.
- To block the card temporarily, simply tap on the ‘Deactivate Debit Card’ option.
- Turn off Card Status before clicking on the ‘Submit Request’ option.
- To block the card permanently, tap on the ‘Report Loss Card’ option.
- You will then have to choose between ‘Stolen’ or ‘Lost’.
- Finally, select whether you want a replacement card before tapping on the ‘Submit Request’ option.
- Your card will then be blocked instantly once you submit the request.
There are many ways to block your Kotak Mahindra card instantly. From calling customer care toll free number and SMS to using Kotak 811 app and Kotak Netbanking facility, you are free to use any method you find appealing.