Change Address in ICICI Credit Card: ICICI bank credit card holders can now make changes to their registered address online. This comes in handy when moving to a new place since you can change the address without having to worry about your current location. Keep in mind the updated address is vital if you are to receive cheque books and other official bank accounts.
Address ICICI Credit Card
For you to complete the address change process online, you must have a valid address. Some of the valid address proof documents accepted by the bank include the Aadhaar card, NAREGA card, passport, Ration Card, and driving license. With any of these in place together with your ICICI Netbanking User ID and Password, follow the steps below to change your address online.
Change Address in ICICI Credit Card
- Visit ICICI Bank internet banking website using https://www.icicibank.com/.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button after which you should correctly enter your User ID and Password to access your account.
- Select the ‘Customer Services’ option from the main menu.
- The above action will display a drop-down menu where you should click on the ‘Service Requests’ option.
- A list of options will then be displayed on the screen of your device. Here, select the ‘Request for Address Change’ option.
- You can now see your current registered address and other important details. Upload the scan copy of the valid address proof in PDF/TIFF/JPEG format in less than 4MB.
- Enter your full address in the space set aside for this detail.
- Read and agree with the Terms & Conditions before clicking on the ‘Preview My Address’ button to view your new address.
- You have now successfully submitted the address change request. Your new address will then be updated into the system within two working days.
By following the above-given steps, it will only be a matter of time before you finally change your address in ICICI bank online. Keep in mind you’ll be notified on your registered mobile number and Email ID once you make the changes.