Change Your Address in IDBI Account: To avoid problems when transferring funds and for KYC purposes, it is imperative that account holders with IDBI Bank update their personal information whenever there is a change in their contact details. This can be done easily by visiting the nearest IDBI Bank branch or on their official website. One notable detail that you must share once changed is the address.
Actually, this is something you should never skimp on if you are to continue receiving the mailers sent by the bank. The accepted address proof documents for address change in IDBI Bank account include passport, driving license, voting card, Aadhaar card, ration card, marriage certificate to mention a few.
To change any of these details, you need to have your account number, full name, PAN card number, address proof and passport size photograph. Below is a step-by-step guide to change your address in IDBI Bank account;
Change Your Address in IDBI Account
- First things first, download the IDBI address change form on your Personal Computer and a take a printout of the form-
- Visit https://www.idbibank.in/pdf.notice-Adv/Customer-information-Form-Revised.pdf to download and print the form
- Once you print the form, write your Customer ID, Account Holder Name and PAN card number in the first section
- Next, tick mark at ‘I wish to change my address/ Contact Details as below’
- Correctly fill in your New Address together with the Flat no, Building Name, Road, City, State to mention a few
- Include your latest mobile number and Email ID in the addre3ss
- Now write your full name and signature shared with the bank
- Write the document’s name for address proof
- Sign the form and attach the photocopy of the address proof
- Paste the passport size photograph in the space set aside for this detail
- Finally, submit the duly-filled IDBI address change form to your Home Branch
- Once your details are verified, you new address will be changed. This might take 5 working days
That’s what you need to do before you can finally change your address in your IDBI account by filling the form.