Change Address in SBI Credit Card: The State Bank of India (SBI) offers a host of online services to its account and credit cardholders. This is aimed at making sure they have an easy time when managing their account.
Change Address SBI Credit Card
One notable service that you can consider leveraging is the changing of your SBI credit card address. In this post, we will take you through the simple steps to follow the next time you decide to change your address on a credit card online.
Things Required for SBI Credit Card Address Change Online
Before we dive into the steps, ensure your SBI credit card is activated. Furthermore, you need to know the login details of your SBI card app or website account together with your registered mobile number with the bank.
Steps to Change Address in Credit Card Online via Mobile App
- Download and install the SBI Card App from the Play Store or App Store.
- Open the installed app and log in with your Username and Password.
- From the main menu of the app, tap on the ‘My Profile’ option.
- Next, tap on the ‘Address’ tab from the newly opened screen.
- Here, you can easily edit your Work Address and Residential Address. All you have to do is tap on the ‘Edit’ icon in front of the address.
- Once you edit the address, you need to tap on the ‘Confirm’ button.
- Verify the new address and tap on the ‘Generate OTP’ button.
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number and tap on the ‘Confirm’ button.
- You’ll receive a Service Request Number with some instructions.
- Your address is now changed as per your request.
There you have it, what you ought to do before finally changing your address in SBI Credit card online.