Change Email ID in HDFC Bank: HDFC Bank account holders receive transaction alerts, notifications and banking communication via their shared Email ID. That’s why you must share the most up-to-date Email ID with the bank to avoid missing out on important details. Whereas you can get the form to change your email by paying a visit to the nearest HDFC Bank, this is only going to eat into your precious time.
Rather than turning a blind as you make do with this tedious process, you should leverage their website. With the HDFC Bank website, you can change your mail ID in a couple of minutes without moving a muscle. To have a smooth ride, you need to have your customer ID, password and registered mobile number in place.
How to Change Email ID in HDFC Bank Website
Provided you have all the requirements with you, follow the simple steps given below to change your mail ID in HDFC Bank from the comfort of your couch:
- On your most preferred web browser, type in https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking/ before initiating a search
- Correctly enter your ‘Customer ID’ and ‘Password’ and click on ‘Log In’ to access your account
- You’ll be redirected to the homepage from where you should select the ‘Update Contact Details’ option
- Enter your latest email ID in the box provided and click on the ‘Submit’ option
- A 6-digit code will be sent via SMS to your registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP before changing your email ID. Click on the ‘Submit’ button once done
- Alternatively, click on the ‘Download Email ID Update Form’ option and it will open in the new window
- Print the form and fill in all the necessary details including your new Email ID
- Submit the filled form to the nearest HDFC Bank branch and your email address will be changed within 7 working days
Hopefully, this simple guide will come in handy whenever you want to change your email ID in HDFC Bank.