Change ICICI Netbanking Login Password: The ICICI Netbanking feature has come at the right time when most banks in India are now leveraging technology to attain customer satisfaction. Thanks to this feature, account holders with the bank can perform almost every transaction from the comfort of any location. Better yet, there are no restrictions as to what time you can access the banking services.
Change ICICI Netbanking Password
But for you to reap maximum benefits, you need a User ID and Password to access your account. If you happen to forget any of your login credentials, then you won’t be able to log in to your account. This guide will take you through what it takes to change your ICICI Netbanking password.
Before we dive straight into the steps to follow, ensure you have your registered number with the bank and the User ID. Now follow the steps given below to change the ICICI Netbanking password anytime, anywhere.
ICICI Netbanking Login Password Change
- Visit the ICICI Netbanking password website using your Smartphone or Personal Computer. Simply type in https://infinity.icicibank.com/ before initiating a search.
- On the login page, you’ll have to click on the ‘Get Password’ option.
- A new window will appear where you have to click on the ‘Proceed’ button. Be sure to read through the instructions before proceeding.
- Next, correctly type in your User ID and registered mobile number after which you should click on the ‘Go’ button.
- An OTP will then be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on the ‘Go’ button.
- You’ll now have to create a password as per the guidelines.
- Re-enter the password for confirmation and click on the ‘Go’ option.
- Once you submit the new password, a success message will be displayed on the screen of your device.
By changing the password of your ICICI Netbanking account, you’ll certainly have an easier time whenever you want to perform different actions. The good news is that you can perform this action at any time as long as you are connected to a network.