Change ICICI Netbanking User ID Online: ICICI bank allows account holders the chance to handle transactions without necessarily having to visit any of their branches. This is possible thanks to their internet banking feature and mobile app. But for customers to leverage these two, then they must have a User ID and Password.
ICICI Netbanking User ID
With the sheer number of usernames and passwords that you have to recall, it is easy to forget your Netbanking User ID. Luckily enough, you can reset it to your preferred user ID. This guide will take you through the steps to follow whenever you want to change your ICICI Netbanking user ID online.
To ensure you have an easy ride, ensure you have your registered mobile number with you. Now follow the steps given below to change User ID in Netbanking;
Change Netbanking User ID Online
- Using https://infinity.icicibank.com/ as the URL, visit ICICI Netbanking website on your Smartphone or Personal Computer.
- Login to your account using your previous ID and password.
- Once you access your ICICI Netbanking account, click on the ‘Overview’ option.
- Next, select the ‘Personal Details’ option from the sub-menu.
- Click on the ‘Update User ID’ option under the ‘My Profile’ section.
- From the new screen that appears on your device, enter the ‘New User ID’ of choice.
- Re-enter the User ID in the space set aside for this detail. When filling the User ID, ensure the first two characters are alphabets.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the process.
One thing you ought to keep in mind is that you cannot change your User ID more than once. After all, ICICI bank only allows customers one-time change in User ID. So, if you want to change your User ID in ICICI Netbanking, follow the above-given steps to complete the entire process. That way, you won’t have to worry about forgetting your User ID.