Change Your Mobile Number in Canara Bank: Canara Bank account holders should make it the norm to change their contact details after switching to a new one. That way, they can easily get account updates such as the available balance and amount debited or credited to avoid glitches during fund transfers. Among the most important contact details to update is your personal mobile number. Also, read about Canara Bank User ID and Canara Bank Netbanking Registration.
How to Change Mobile Number in Canara Bank via ATM
Fortunately, there are many ways to change your mobile number and get all the updates you need from the bank. To have an easy ride, ensure you have your ATM card and ATM PIN, internet banking details, and old mobile number. With these in place, you can use the method given below to change your mobile number in Canara bank.
- You’ll first have to visit the nearest Canara Bank ATM in your area.
- Insert your ATM card after which you should correctly enter the PIN.
- From the menu, you need to select the ‘Registration’ option.
- Next, select ‘Mobile Number Registration’ from the options that appear.
- A new screen will appear where you have to select the ‘Change Mobile Number’ option.
- Correctly enter your new mobile number from the keypad and select ‘Confirm’ option.
- Re-enter the new mobile number to confirm.
- You’ll be issued with a Reference Number that you have to note down.
- An OTP will be sent to your old mobile number.
- Finally, type ACTIVATE ( space) OTP (space) Reference Number and send it 5676767 from the new mobile number.
- It is then that your new mobile number will be registered with your bank account.
Keep in mind you can also change your mobile number via internet banking or by visiting your bank branch. The method you decide to settle on is entirely based on your preference.