Change Registered Mobile Number in IDBI: Are you an account holder with IDBI Bank? Do you have a registered mobile number linked to your account? If not, it is something that you should consider doing to stand the chance of leveraging their mobile banking facilities. Not only will you receive updates on your mobile number via SMS in real-time but also get notifications regarding your deposit, withdrawal, and cheque clearance.
Registered Mobile Number IDBI
It is recommended that you update the new number in IDBI bank to continue leveraging online services for those who have changed their mobile number. Fortunately, this is never going to prove a headache since you only need an ATM/Debit card, IDBI Customer ID, account number and account holder name. This guide will take you through the simple methods to change your registered mobile number in IDBI Bank.
Change Mobile Number in IDBI Visiting the Bank
- First things first, visit your IDBI home branch and request an ‘Account Information Update Form’ or ‘KYC Details Change Form.
- Correctly fill up all the required details while providing the new mobile number together with the old registered mobile number shared.
- Attach your valid ID together with the age proof before submitting it.
- Once you submit the form and the details verified, you will receive a notification about the successful registration of the new mobile number.
How to Change Mobile Number in bank Account via ATM
- Go to the nearest IDBI ATM in your vicinity.
- Insert the ATM/Debit Card after which you should enter your PIN.
- Next, select the ‘Services’ option from the menu.
- Now select the ‘Update Mobile Number’ option.
- On the new screen that appears, fill in your new mobile number before pressing the ‘Continue’ button.
- Re-enter the mobile number and press the ‘Confirm’ button. Your request is submitted successfully and will be processed within 2 working days.
Using any of the above methods won’t take long before you finally change your mobile number in your IDBI bank account.