Change Address in Kotak Bank Account: To avoid issues during fund transfer, and for KYC purposes, account holders with Kotak Mahindra Bank should update their personal information whenever there is a change. You can do this by paying a visit to the bank’s branch or simply leveraging their official website. That’s mainly the case when it comes to your address if you are to receive the mailers sent by the bank.
Change Address in Kotak Bank Account
Fortunately, this won’t take most of your time since you can handle everything online from the comfort of your home. But before we get started, ensure you have your registered mobile number, Kotak CRN, Aadhaar number and internet banking access. With these in place, follow the steps given below to change your address in your Kotak Bank account:
- Visit Kotak Bank internet banking website on your smartphone or Personal Computer- https://www.kotak.com/j1001mp/netapp/MainPage.jsp.
- Login to your account by typing in the CRN and Password in the space set aside for these details.
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Next, click on the ‘Update Contact Details’ option.
- You’ll be redirected to a new page on the site. Here, click on the ‘Edit’ button beside the Correspondence address.
- If you have your Aadhaar card, select ‘Update Address Using Aadhaar Number & OTP’ after which you should click on the ‘Next’ button.
- The bank will now fetch the Aadhaar Number provided. Now click on the ‘Send OTP’ option once you read and tick the mark on ‘agree with terms and conditions.
- Enter the OTP sent to your Aadhaar linked mobile and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Type in the new address you want to change.
- Click on the ‘Update Address’ option once you enter the new address.
- Finally, you will see the Success Message with the Request ID mentioned on the screen of your device.
By following the above-given steps, you will easily change your address in Kotak bank without the hassle.