Change Union Bank ATM Pin: Union Bank of India (UBI) offers online facilities for easy access to your account. One such service is the changing of your ATM PIN without paying a visit to any of its branches. If at all you happen to forget your PIN, then you can change it easily without necessarily having to move from your current location.
Union Bank ATM Pin
In this guide, we will take you through the simple steps to follow whenever you want to change your Union Bank ATM PIN online. Ensure you have your mobile number, ATM Card number, expiry date, and CVV number with you. Now follow the steps below to change your UBI ATM PIN via phone call.
Change Union Bank ATM’s Pin
- Using the bank registered mobile number, open your phone’s dial pad and dial the bank’s toll-free number i.e., 1800222244 or 18002082244.
- Once the call gets connected, you should listen to the instructions.
- You will then have to select the bank name and language you want to hear on the phone call.
- Now select the ‘Self PIN Generation’ option.
- From the next menu, select the ‘Duplicate PIN Generation’ option.
- Correctly enter your account number and press ‘1’ to proceed.
- Next, you need to enter the details required to generate a passcode. These include the date of birth, 16-digit ATM card number, Expiry date.
- Once the details are verified, you’ll receive an 8-digit Passcode on your phone via SMS. This Passcode is only valid for 2 hours.
- Press ‘1’ to proceed with UIB ATM Pin change.
- Enter the passcode received together with 3-digit CVV of debit card.
- You can now set the new ATM Pin in the space set aside for this detail.
- Re-enter the PIN for confirmation and complete the process.
There you have it, what you ought to do before you finally change Union bank ATM Pin online anytime, anywhere.