Check Any Bank Balance without Visiting the Bank: With most banks in India now leveraging modern technology, you no longer have to visit their nearest branch to access important banking services. Actually, you can access almost anything you need pertaining to your bank account from your mobile or Personal Computer. In this guide, we will take you through some of the methods to follow whenever you want to check your bank balance without visiting the bank.
Check Any Bank Balance in Mobile
Method 1: Using UPI App: Follow the simple steps given below to check bank account balance on phone using the UPI app;
- Download and install any UPI app from Play Store or App Store.
- Once you install the app, open it and start the registration process.
- Enter your registered mobile number with the bank and tap on ‘Generate OTP’.
- Next, correctly enter the OTP sent to log into the app.
- You’ll then have to tap on the ‘Add Bank’ option and select your bank from the list.
- The app will automatically detect the account related to your mobile number.
- Confirm the account details before tapping on the ‘Next’ option to create a UPI ID.
- Correctly enter your Debit card last 6 digits and expiry date to verify your account.
- Enter your 6-digit UPI Passcode of choice. It is then that you can tap on the ‘Check Account Balance’ option to check the account balance.
Method 2: By Missed Call
- Provided you have the missed call number of your respective bank, you can simply call it before cancelling once it gets connected.
- You’ll then receive your bank balance in the form of an SMS.
Method 3: Using Mobile Banking App
- All you have to do is download the respective bank app and log in using your account details to check the balance.
- You can also get your mini statement, funds transfer, account overview, and many more through the bank app.
By using any of these methods, you won’t have to worry about visiting the bank just because you are in dire need of your account balance.