Canara Bank Balance Check Number: Canara Bank is undeniably one of the most widely known nationalized banks in the country. In an attempt to remain competitive, the Bank strives to offer the best services possible to its customers. This is clearly evident in their wide range of Canara online services allowing customers to keep track of their accounts without moving an inch.
Customers who want to check their Canara Bank balance can do so without visiting any of its branches. But how is this even possible in the first place? In this guide, we will take you through some of the methods to check your Bank balance anytime, anywhere.
Canara Bank Balance Check Number
Before we dive into the methods, ensure you have a mobile number registered with the bank, and an internet connection, and not forget your internet banking Username and Password.
Through Mobile App
- Download and install the CANDI Mobile app on your smartphone.
- Once you install the app, tap on it to open and complete the registration process using your mobile number.
- After completing the registration, you can now log in to the app.
- On the main dashboard, tap on the ‘View Balance’ option.
- It is then that you can see your account balance on the screen.
Using Internet Banking
- Visit Canara Bank’s internet banking official website – https://netbanking.canarabank.in/entry/ENULogin.jsp.
- On the Canara Bank internet banking login section, correctly enter your Username and Password.
- Solve the Captcha and select your preferred language before clicking on the ‘Login’ button.
- On the main screen of your Canara Bank internet banking account, you can see your account balance easily.
By Missed Call
- Open the dial-pad on your phone and dial Canara Bank’s balance check number missed call – +919015483483.
- Wait for the call to disconnect automatically after which you will get the SMS on your mobile in a few seconds stating your Bank Account Balance.
Checking your Canara Bank account balance enquiry is now a walk in the park. Simply use any of the above-given methods, and you’re good to go.