Check Central Bank of India Account Balance: Are you an account holder with the Central Bank of India? Do you want to check your account balance from the comfort of your home? If so, there is nothing to worry about since you can get through this provided you understand what’s expected.
Luckily, we are here to offer a helping hand. This guide will help you check your Central Bank of India account balance online without the hassle. But before we dive into the different methods to use, you have to go to the bank and update your passbook. Keep reading to find out more.
Central Bank of India Account Balance
Through Internet Banking
- First things first, visit https://www.centralbank.net.in/jsp/startMain.jsp
- You’ll then have to click on the ‘Login’ button and a security message will pop up on your screen. Here, click on ‘Proceed’
- Correctly enter your User ID and Password to access your account
- Once you access the homepage, scroll down the left panel and click on the ‘Enquiry’ option
- To check your account balance, click on ‘Account Balance.’ For those who want to see their account statement, simply click on the ‘Statement’ option
Using Mobile App
- Download and install the Central Bank of India mobile app on your smartphone
- Tap on the installed app to open it after which you should select your language & agree to its terms and conditions
- When using the app for the first time, correctly enter your User ID (CIF) & Mobile Number before tapping on the ‘Proceed’ button
- Correctly enter the OTP sent to your registered number
- Next, set your mPIN and close the app before reopening it
- Log in with your Mpin
- On the homepage, tap on the ‘Account Details’ option. It is then that your total account balance will be displayed on the screen
There you have it, what you ought to do before checking your Central Bank of India balance online. Keep in mind you can also check the balance through UPI app and missed calls.