Free CIBIL Score by PAN Card: The Credit Information Bureau India Limited (CIBIL) is tasked with the main responsibility of keeping records of your credit or debit card related details. To keep track of your credit card and loan accounts, this credit Bureau company makes use of your PAN card. It is then that they can easily give you a CIBIL score, which is out of 900.
Free CIBIL Score
How to Check Your Free CIBIL Score Using Paytm App
The CIBIL score indicates how good or bad your credit health is. No wonder it is highly relied upon whenever you want to apply for a loan or credit card. That aside, this guide will help you check your CIBIL score by PAN card for free
- Login to Paytm app from your smartphone.
- Once you log in to your account, tap on the ‘Show More’ option from the home page.
- Next, select the ‘Loans and Insurance’ menu, after which you should tap on the ‘Free Credit Score’ option.
- Correctly enter your First Name, Last Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, PAN number and Date of Birth.
- Tick mark before the ‘I authorizes…’ statement and tap on the ‘Submit’ button to proceed.
- If your mobile number is registered in the bank credit card/loan accounts, tap on the ‘Yes, Proceed’ button.
- If not, tap on the ‘No, I want to change’ option before typing in the mobile number linked with loan accounts/credit cards.
- You can now view your CIBIL score on the screen of your device.
There you have it, the steps to follow before you can finally check your CIBIL score using the Paytm app for free. Remember, you can also decide to use WishFin, OneScore App, SBI Card App, or even HDFC MyScore website. The choice you settle on is entirely based on your preference.