Check HDFC Bank’s Credit Card Application: Truth be told, credit cards have become the norm not only in India but also around the globe. Nowadays, individuals prefer to use credit cards when managing their income and expenses. For those who have yet to apply for one, it is never too late to do so. That’s the only way you stand a better chance of reaping numerous benefits.
HDFC Bank Credit Card Login
If you have already applied for an HDFC Credit card, it is advisable that you track the status of your application. To pull this off, you must have your mobile number, Application Reference Number, Application form number, or Date of Birth. Below are the simple steps to check HDFC credit card status online;
- Visit the HDFC Banks’ status tracker website using https://leads.hdfcbank.com/applications/webforms/apply/cc_track_revamp/index.aspx as the URL.
- You can now see the form on the screen of your device. Here, enter the mobile number submitted while completing the registration process.
- Next, type in the Application Reference number, date of birth, or form number in the space set aside for this detail.
- Correctly enter the Captcha Code as it appears in the image before clicking on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The requested application status will then be displayed on your screen. If your application is under review, it will show ‘In Process.
How to Check Your Credit Card Application Status by Calling Customer Care
If you don’t have an internet connection, you can still check the application status by calling HDFC Bank credit card customer care. Follow the steps below to complete the process;
- Open your dial app and call HDFC Bank’s toll-free number from your mobile number- 1800 266 4332.
- Wait for the call to be connected before speaking to the executive.
- You must provide your registered mobile number, Date of Birth, and PAN card number to verify your identity.
- Once your details are verified, the executive will let you know about the status of your HDFC credit card application.
Regardless of the method, you choose to use, you’ll still be able to check your HDFC credit card status without moving a muscle through the HDFC Bank Credit Card Login.
To check the status of your HDFC credit card, you can follow the below steps:
- Visit the HDFC Bank website (www.hdfcbank.com) and click on the “Credit Cards” option in the main menu.
- Click on the “Track your Credit Card” option under the “Credit Cards” section.
- Enter your Application Reference Number (ARN) or your Application Form Number, your mobile number, or your date of birth and click on “Submit.”
- Your HDFC credit card status will be displayed on the screen. If your application is approved, you will also be able to see the expected delivery date of your credit card.
If you have any issues or questions regarding your HDFC credit card status, you can contact HDFC Bank customer care for assistance.