Check ICICI Credit Card Balance: ICICI Bank customers in India can now avail a wide range of Credit Card variants without the hassle. Provided you have a good reward points scheme with ICICI credit card, you can easily get a Lifetime Free Card. For those who already own one, you can check the available balance on your card at any time you find appealing.
This is possible since ICICI bank allows customers the chance to check their balance online using your mobile, via an app, SMS, or through internet banking. To have an easy ride while checking the balance, you need to have a registered mobile number or ICICI internet banking Username and Password.
With all these requirements in place, follow the simple steps given below to check your Credit card balance at any time you find appropriate.
Check ICICI Credit Card Balance by Sending an SMS
If you don’t have an internet connection together with an internet-enabled device, you can easily check your available limit on your ICICI credit card by following the steps below:
- Open your SMS app on your phone and type in IBALCC< Last six digit card number>
- Send the SMS to 9215676766 after which you will receive a reply SMS with available balance in a couple of minutes.
Check ICICI Credit Card Balance Using Internet Banking
Thanks to ICICI internet banking service, you can easily manage your credit card, block credit card, view statement and view available limits. To pull this off, follow the steps given below:
- Open the ICICI bank website on your smartphone or PC and type in https://www.icicibank.com/ as the URL
- Click on the ‘Login’ button before keying in your Username and Password
- Next, click on ‘Cards’ menu option and a sub-menu will appear
- Click on the ‘Credit Cards’ option and a new page will be displayed from where you should select the ‘Available limit’ option
By following the above-given steps, you can check your ICICI credit card balance in 2 minutes.