Check MOD Balance in SBI: MOD is a short form of the Multi Option Deposit account. Once the limit of your Savings Bank account is way more than the balance, it will be transferred to a MOD account. Well, this should not cause panic since you still have your money in your State Bank of India (SBI) account.
Check MOD Balance in SBI
Keep in mind the interest rate you get on your MOD balance is way higher compared to what you get on a saving bank account balance. Either way, it is essential that you keep track of your MOD balance. In this guide, we will take you through the two methods to quickly check MOD balance in SBI.
Method 1: Using Yono Lite App
- Download and install the SBI Yono Lite app on your smartphone.
- Tap on the installed app to open it before logging in using your Internet Banking User ID and Password.
- After a successful login, tap on the ‘My Accounts’ option.
- Next, tap on the ‘Accounts Summary’ option.
- From the new screen that appears, tap on the ‘Deposits Accounts’ option.
- You can now have a look at all the MOD account here and the balance available in each.
Method 2: Using Internet Banking
- Visit the SBI Internet Banking website on your smartphone or Personal Computer- https://www.onlinesbi.com/.
- Login to your account using the User ID and Password.
- From the home page, click on the ‘Account Summary’ option.
- You’ll be redirected to a new page on the site where you can view all your MOD accounts under the ‘Deposits Section’.
- Click on the ‘Click Here for Balance’ option to check your MOD balance in SBI.
This is how you can check your MOD balance in SBI without encountering any issues whatsoever. Keep in mind you can withdraw money from the MOD account when your main account balance is below a particular amount.