Check PF Balance number without UAN Number: Every employee in India is eligible for the Employees’ Provident Fund (EPF). All funds collected by EPFO together with deposits into the employee account are managed by the central government. For you to manage your PF account and check your balance, you’ll have to make do with a Universal Account Number (UAN).
Check PF Balance number
But what if you happen to forget your UAN? In this case, there is nothing to worry about since you can still have your PF balance. To achieve this, ensure your KYC records are linked with your EPF account. This guide will take you through some of the simple ways to PF balance without a UAN number.
PF Balance without UAN Number by Sending SMS
- Open the messaging app on your smartphone. Ensure you’re using your registered mobile number.
- Then, Type in EPFOHO<space.> UANENG.
- Send the above SMS to 7738299899.
- Depending on your recharge plan, you may or may not be charged for sending this SMS.
- Once the SMS is sent successfully, wait for a reply from the EPFO. The response SMS contains your UAN number, Date of Birth, and available balance in your PF account
EPF Balance Check without UAN Number by Missed Call
- Open the dial pad of your mobile phone.
- Enter 011-22901406 and make a call.
- Then, wait until the call gets disconnected automatically.
- Then, You’ll receive an SMS on your registered mobile number in a couple of minutes. The SMS contains your UAN number, Name, and total balance in your PF account
Simply because you do not have your UAN number with you, it is not to say you can never check your PF balance. By using any of the above-given methods, you’ll know the total amount in your PF account without the need for a UAN number hassle-free.