PM Kisan Beneficiary Status and List at PMKisan Web Portal https://www.pmkisan.gov.in…
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana commonly known as PM Kisan is an initiative of the Indian Government for farmers across the country. Under this scheme, beneficiaries get to receive Rs.6,000 per year. These funds are paid in three instalments of Rs.2,000 and are aimed at providing financial assistance to both small and marginal farmers.
PM Kisan Beneficiary Status
After the release of the seventh instalment of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana on 25th December 2020, farmers who completed the application form need to check whether they made it to the beneficiary list or not. Fortunately, this is not going to eat into your precious time since you can leverage the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
Here, you can access every piece of information you need without moving a muscle. But just as is the case with any other website, you need to complete the registration process before doing anything else.
- To pull this off hassle-free, visit PM Kisan official website and click on the ‘New Farmer Registration’ section.
- It is then that you have to fill in all the required details and complete the registration process.
How to Check PM Kisan Beneficiary List
Once you complete the registration process and apply for the scheme, you have to check whether you made it to the beneficiary list or not. Luckily, you can perform this action at any time of the day regardless of your current location. Below are the simple steps to follow when looking forward to checking the PM Kisan beneficiary list online:
- Open your most preferred web browser and type in https://www.pmkisan.gov.in/ on the search type before initiating a search. This URL will redirect you to the homepage of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana website.
- On the menu bar, look for ‘Farmers Corner’ and select it.
- A drop-list will appear from where you should click on the ‘Beneficiary List’ option.
- You’ll be redirected to a new page on the website. Here, correctly fill in your State in the space set aside for this detail.
- Choose your District, Sub-District and Block.
- Select your Village.
- Confirm all the details you’ve just filled after which you should click on the ‘Get Report’ button. It is then that the details will appear on the screen of your device.
There you have it, what it takes to check the PM Kisan beneficiary list online.
PM Kisan List
Thanks to the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana website, you no longer have to go through a lot just because you want to check the beneficiary list. All it takes is for you to follow the above-given steps, and you are good to go. Fortunately, there are no restrictions on the number of times you can check the PM Kisan Status details or access your account on the website. Better, you can access the website from any location of choice. That’s just what you need to save yourself some time and money when checking to see whether you made it to the beneficiary list or not.