Check the Status of Axis Bank Credit Card: Axis Bank offers a wide range of credit cards to choose from once you open an account with them. The good news is that you can complete the application process online anytime, anywhere. For those who have completed the application, it is imperative that you check the application status.
Status of Axis Bank Credit Card Application
Luckily, this won’t eat into your precious time since you can complete the process online. All you need is your Application Reference number or PAN card number and mobile number shared during the application. Once you have these details, follow the steps below to check Bank credit card application status online;
- Visit Axis Bank credit card tracking website on your Personal Computer or Smartphone- https://axisbank.com/cctrack.
- On the homepage, you can see the form to track Axis bank credit card.
- Choose the preferred method to check your credit card status i.e., APP ID or PAN Card/Mobile Number method.
- Correctly fill in the 20 character Application Reference number or 9-digit application ID number.
- For those who selected the second method, simply fill in your PAN card number and registered mobile number with the bank.
- Confirm the details and click on the ‘Submit’ button to view the status of your credit card application.
- If it shows ‘In Process,’ your application is under review. However, when you see ‘Approved,’ then your credit card application was successful.
There you have it, the simple steps to follow when checking your Axis Bank credit card application status online. Keep in mind you can also check the status via SMS. The method you choose to use is entirely based on your preference. That way, you will easily tell whether your application is approved, declined, or under review. If it is under review, wait 5-7 days to know the final status of your application. Also, read about Recover Axis Bank Forgot Password and Axis Debit Card PIN.