CG Employee Payslip, CG eKosh Online website, Download Chhattisgarh Employee Payslip at eKosh Online…
Gone are the days when employees of Chhattisgarh State Government had to go through a lot before accessing their payslip. With the world going digital, the State Government has not been left behind as they’re also leveraging technology to guarantee efficient services. Rather than visiting the relevant offices, employees can now download their Chhattisgarh payslip from the comfort of their couch within a couple of minutes.
Other details available at the CG eKosh Online website include payroll for employers & ministers, CPS, Pension, and other bills. To guarantee efficiency, the website is under the Department of Directorate of Treasury Accounts & Pension for the State of Chhattisgarh. You’ll, therefore, never miss out on the details you need.
Provided you have access to a network together with an internet-enabled device, then you can get done with everything hassle-free. Keep in mind the salary slip will come in handy whenever you want to fill the income tax form, take a loan, or perform any other task. After all, it contains different details including medical allowance, deduction, dearness allowance, basic salary to mention a few.
For you to stand the chance of accessing your payslip and personal details at the CG eKosh Online website, you need to have the following details with you:
- Employee code (Your government employee number)
- Date of birth in line with the records of employment
With these in place, it will only be a matter of time before you get done with the download process.
How to Download Chhattisgarh Employee Payslip at e-Kosh Online Website?
For you to download your Chhattisgarh employee payslip online hassle-free, you ought to understand what is expected. Fortunately, we are here to offer a helping hand. To help you get started, here is a simple step by step guide to follow and complete the download without going through a lot.
- To start things off, you will have to visit the official website of CG eKosh Online. Simply open your most preferred web browser and type in www.ekoshonline.cg.nic.in as the URL
- You’ll be redirected to the homepage of e-Kosh online from where you should click on the ‘Employee Corner’ option. This option can be seen clearly on the left-hand side of the page
- Now enter your ‘Employee Code’ and ‘Password’ in the space set aside for these details
- Enter the Captcha Code as it appears in the image after which you should click on the ‘Login’ button
- On the new page that appears (Employee Login Page), select the ‘Payslip’ option
- From the dropdown box, select the respective month and year for which you want to download the payslip
- Click on the “Get Payslip” option and wait for the download to complete. For those who would rather see their payslip, then it would be better to click on the “Get Report” option and you’re good to go.
There you have it, a simple step by step guide to follow if you’re to download the CG eKosh Chhattisgarh Employee payslip from any location of choice.