Complete Canara Bank Netbanking Registration Online: Most banks in India are now leveraging the internet when offering services to customers. Canara bank has not been left behind in this regard after introducing their Netbanking feature. Account-holders with the bank who would like to take advantage of the internet banking facility will first have to complete the registration process.
The good thing is that you can perform this action hassle-free provided you are connected to a strong network. After all, you only have to visit the Canara Bank website to complete the registration process. This guide will take you through the steps to follow when looking to register for Canara bank Netbanking.
Complete Canara Bank Netbanking Registration Online
But before we go into the steps, ensure you have your account number, debit card, registered mobile number, and customer ID. Now follow the steps below to complete Canara Bank internet banking registration online;
- Visit the official website of Canara Bank on your phone or personal computer using https://www.canarabank.in as the URL.
- From the main menu, click on the ‘Netbanking’ option.
- You redirected to a new page on the site. Here, click on the ‘Netbanking Desktop Site’ option.
- Next, click on the ‘New Registration’ option.
- Read through the terms and conditions, after which you should click on the ‘I Agree’ button to proceed.
- On the next page that appears you can now see the Netbanking registration. Correctly fill in all the required details i.e., Account Number, ATM Card Number, Registered Mobile number and Customer ID.
- Select the access type as ‘Transfer and Inquiry Facility’.
- Click on the ‘I Agree’ button before typing in the OTP sent to your mobile number.
- Re-enter the OTP password and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- You can now set your Canara Netbanking login password.
- Re-enter the login password and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- You will receive your Netbanking User ID. Save the user ID and click on ‘OK’ to continue.
- Finally, enter your User ID and Password to log in for the first time.
Keep in mind you can change the User ID from the services option in Canara Bank Netbanking Registration.