HDFC Debit Card Pin Generation: If you happen to own an account with HDFC Bank, chances are you already know about the wide range of Debit Card options available. While opening the bank account, you are free to choose from the list of Debit cards or order the new card any time you want. You have to generate an ATM Pin card to activate the card for those who have successfully ordered a new HDFC Debit card and received it. This guide will take you through simple ways to complete HDFC Debit card Pin generation hassle-free.
How to Generate HDFC Debit Card Pin Using Internet Banking
- Visit HDFC Netbanking website using https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking/ as the URL.
- Login to your account by correctly filling in your Customer ID and Password before clicking on the ‘Login’ button.
- You’ll be redirected to the homepage where you should click on the ‘Cards’ option.
- Under the ‘Debit Cards’ section, click on the ‘Requests’ option.
- A sub-menu will appear once you complete the above step. Here, click on the ‘Instant Pin Generation’ option.
- On the next page that is displayed, select your Card Number from the drop-down list.
- Enter your preferred four-digit ATM Pin.
- Re-enter the pin and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Confirm the generation of the debit card pin together with your registered mobile number with HDFC bank.
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number before clicking on the ‘Continue’ button. You’ve now successfully generated your ATM Pin.
Thanks to the HDFC internet banking facility, you can generate your Debit Card pin while on the go. Account-holders who don’t have internet banking access can simply generate their pin by visiting the nearest HDFC ATM. That way, you will no longer have to go through a lot whenever you want to withdraw funds from your HDFC Bank account.