IOB Mobile Banking Registration Online: In its quest to serve all its customers proficiently and attain satisfaction, the Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) offers mobile banking services. Thanks to this service, customers can easily access their accounts on mobile phones. Whether you want to complete transactions or manage your account, then you’re free to do so on the go.
IOB Mobile Banking Registration Online
But for you to access these services, you will first have to complete the registration process. Luckily, we are here to help you out. This guide will take you through the simple steps to follow whenever you want to complete mobile banking registration online.
- First things first, download and install the IOB Mobile App on your smartphone from the Play Store or App Store.
- Tap on the installed app to open it after which you should allow SMS and call permission.
- You can decide to skip the introduction and select the SIM card linked to the bank before tapping on the ‘Send SMS’ button.
- You’ll receive a verification SMS from the app. Next, tap on the ‘Proceed’ button to activate IOB mobile banking.
- A pop-up window will then be displayed on the screen of your phone. Tap on the ‘Confirm’ button if it is correct.
- After confirmation, you can create your MPIN of 4 digits.
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number and tap on the ‘Verify OTP’ button.
- Once the OTP is verified successfully, you need to create a Login Password.
- Re-enter the password in the space set aside for this detail and tap on the ‘Submit’ button.
- You have successfully completed your new IOB mobile banking registration.
Once you complete the new IOB mobile banking registration, you are free to log in to your account using the Login password. It is then that you should accept terms and conditions before taking advantage of the app.