Create User ID in HDFC Netbanking: HDFC Bank is a private sector bank that received approval from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). The bank is known to offer a wide range of services including retail banking, wholesale banking and treasury. In their quest to guarantee customer satisfaction, the bank offers numerous ways to communicate with customers. This includes internet banking, mobile banking and phone banking.
For you to leverage their internet banking service you must have a Customer ID. However, it might prove difficult for you to remember your default HDFC Customer ID. The good news is that you can change your Login ID without moving a muscle. To achieve that, you must know your Customer ID of HDFC Bank account, Password and activate internet banking using Customer ID and registered mobile number.
Steps to Create User ID in HDFC Netbanking
- Visit HDFC Bank internet banking website on your Personal Computer or Smartphone using https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking/ as the URL
- Correctly type in your HDFC Customer ID and Password before clicking on the ‘Login’ button to log in to your Netbanking account
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Personalize User ID’ option
- Enter a new HDFC User ID of choice (5-15) characters
- Re-enter the User ID and click on the ‘Continue’ button
- Confirm the User ID before clicking on the ‘Confirm’ button
- You’ve finally set your new User ID successfully. Login to your account using the new User ID from any location of choice
The Bottom Line
By following the above-given steps, it will only be a matter of minutes before you finally create a User ID in HDFC Netbanking online. Keep in mind you can still log in to HDFC Netbanking using your customer ID before changing it to the new one. That way, you’ll have an easy time whenever you want to access HDFC internet banking services.