Credit Card Bill Payment in PayTM and Mobikwik: India is without a doubt one of the countries with the most active credit cards. As the demand for credit cards continues to soar, credit card companies must strive to provide better services to attract more customers to their products. No wonder many are coming up with new ways to make it fast and convenient for customers.
Credit Card Bill Payment
One of the options you can consider leveraging is paying off your credit card bill using a debit card. This method of payment is more convenient for cardholders since they can get done with everything within the shortest time possible. Here are some of the ways to pay credit card bills using a debit card.
- Visit the PayTM website- https://paytm.com or open the PayTM app on your smartphone
- Next, login or register on PayTM using your registered mobile number
- From the homepage, click on the ‘Credit Card Bill Payment’ option under the Bill Payments section
- Now enter the Credit Card number of the card you want to pay the bill
- Enter the amount you want to pay before clicking on the ‘Proceed’ button
- Select the ‘Debit Card’ option and fill in your debit card number, expiry date in MM/YY and CVV
- Click on the ‘Pay’ button to proceed. Ensure you enable online transactions from the bank app/website before proceeding
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number and click on the ‘Submit button. You’ve now completed the bill payment successful.
- Visit Mobikwik website using https://www.mobikwik.com/ as the URL and login to your account
- From the homepage, click on the ‘Credit Card Bill Payment’ option
- Enter the credit card number and amount before clicking on the ‘Go’ button
- Confirm the details you’ve entered before clicking on the ‘Make Payment’ button
- Next, select the debit card option and choose from the Saved Debit cards
- To add a new debit card, click on the ‘Add New Debit Card’ option
- Now, click on the ‘Pay Now’ button and an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP and click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the process. The payment will be reflected in your card within 3 to 5 working days.
Hopefully, these two methods will come in handy the next time you want to pay your credit card bill using a debit card.