DDO Request AP Treasury Salary Bill 2021 Preparation Process, DDO Req, DDO Claims info at https://treasury.ap.gov.in/ddoreq/…
The State Government of AP has introduced the AP treasury DDO Request online service for easy and faster preparation of salary bills. Thanks to this web portal, employees can submit their salary details at any time of the day.
DDO Request AP
For you to prepare the salary bill successfully, you need to provide the number of days you took off, the number of half and full paid leaves, not forgetting leave account details.
That said, in this post, we will take you through the DDO Request AP treasury salary bill 2021 preparation process.
Preparing the salary bills of employees is a walk in the park provided you understand what is expected of you. To help you get started, follow the simple steps given below
Steps to Prepare DDO Request AP employees Salary Bill 2021
- First things first, open the official website of the AP DDO Treasury website using https://treasury.ap.gov.in/ddoreq/ as the URL.
- Once you initiate a search, you redirect to the homepage of the DDO portal.
- Next, enter your eleven-digit DDO code and password in the space set aside for these details after which you should click on the ‘Submit’ option.
- After a successful login, select the ‘Pay Bills’ option on the left side of the page.
- Now select the ‘Pay Bill Preparation’ submenu and a pop-up screen will appear. Choose the bill ID from the drop-down menu and select the month & year for which you want to prepare the salary bill.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ option to proceed to the next step.
- A list of all employees eligible for a monthly increment display on the screen of your device. Here, select the ‘Check Box’ and click on the ‘Next button.
- The above step will display a list containing the names of employees who are eligible for the bills.
- Confirm the details and click on the ‘Next button and submit.
- Ensure the pay particulars are in line with your manual bills before clicking on the ‘DDO Bills Submission’ option.
- From the drop-down menu that appears, select the Head of the Account, and the employees list and their earning will displayed. Of course, you can also see the deductions and net amount.
- For those who would want to take the beneficiary list, then they can easily get it by clicking on the ‘TBR Beneficiary Report’ of the ‘Pay Bills’ menu and enter the TBR Number.
Hopefully, these steps will come in handy if you’re to prepare AP treasury DDO Request AP Employee Salary Slip in Treasury salary bill 2021.