DDO Request AP Treasury Salary Bill 2021 Preparation Process, DDO Req, DDO Claims info…
The State Government of Andhra Pradesh has introduced the DDO Request online service for easy and faster preparation of salary bills. Thanks to this web-portal, employees can submit their salary details at any time of the day without moving a muscle. This comes as good news considering they no longer have to go through a lot just because they want to access financial information and details.
Even though not everyone understands what it takes to submit salaries online, the web portal has made the paying process clean and effortless. Better, it removes errors common in bulk transactions. For you to prepare the salary bill successfully, you need to provide the number of days you took off, the number of half and full paid leaves, not forgetting leave account details.
That said, in this post, we will take you through the DDO Request AP treasury salary bill 2021 preparation process. Read on to find out more.
Steps to Prepare DDO Request AP employees Salary Bill 2021
Preparing the salary bills of employees is a walk in the park provided you understand what is expected of you. To help you get started, follow the simple steps given below
- First things first, open the official website of the AP DDO Request Treasury website using https://treasury.ap.gov.in/ddoreq/ as the URL
- Once you initiate a search, you’ll be redirected to the homepage of the DDO Request portal
- Next, enter your eleven-digit DDO code and password in the space set aside for these details after which you should click on the ‘Submit’ option
- After a successful login, select the ‘Pay Bills’ option on the left side of the page
- Now select the ‘Pay Bill Preparation’ submenu and a pop-up screen will appear. Choose the bill ID from the drop-down menu and select the month & year for which you want to prepare the salary bill
- Click on the ‘Continue’ option to proceed to the next step
- A list of all employees eligible for a monthly increment will be displayed on the screen of your device. Here, select the ‘Check Box’ and click on the ‘Next’ button
- The above step will display a list containing the names of employees who are eligible for the bills
- Confirm the details and click on the ‘Next’ button and submit
- Ensure the pay particulars are in line with your manual bills before clicking on the ‘DDO Bills Submission’ option
- From the drop-down menu that appears, select the Head of the Account, and the employees list and their earning will be displayed. Of course, you can also see the deductions and net amount
- For those who would want to take the beneficiary list, then they can easily get it by clicking on the ‘TBR Beneficiary Report’ of the ‘Pay Bills’ menu and enter the TBR Number.
Hopefully, these steps will come in handy if you’re to prepare DDO Request AP Treasury salary bill 2021.