DDO Request Telangana Government Employees, Cyber Treasury for Salaries 2021 – TS Employee DDO login…
Truth be told; online pay services is the way to go as it guarantees efficiency and saves time when it comes to financial transactions in all entities from private firms to government departments. Of course, this is a time when the world is going digital. The State Government of Telangana has also not been left behind in this regard considering they’ve already launched the preparation, calculation, and submission of online bills for monthly salaries to the treasury. This possible thanks to the Drawing and Disbursing Officers (DDO).
In a nutshell, DDO Request is an online service aimed at easing the preparation and payments of monthly salary bill for all Telangana State Government employees. Therefore, government employees can now prepare the pay bills and salary slips from the comfort of their sofa before submitting them to a TS treasury website.
Why DDO Request is Important
The DDO Request website plays a vital role when it comes to handling both payment and pension requests in certain departments. You should, however, keep in mind that it was mainly developed to ease the submission of monthly salary bills for online payment. What is even better, there are multiple options employees can use to prepare their salary bills.
How to Login to TS DDO Request by DDO
All users of the DDO Request website can log into the account by simply entering the DDO Code and password. Remember, the first four digits of your DDO Code represent the MANDAL whereas the next four digits represent the Departmental Code. As for the last three digits, they refer to the DDO office in your respective MANDAL.
That said, below is a simple step by step guide to follow and access your account hassle-free
- Visit the official website of TS DDO Request Treasury by typing in https://treasury.telangana.gov.in/ddoreq on the search tab of your browser before initiating a search
- You’ll be redirected to the homepage of the DDO Request website. Here, you have to click on the ‘Login’ button
- Enter your 11-digit DDO Code in the space set aside for this detail
- Next, enter your password and click on the ‘Submit’ option. You have now successfully logged into your TS DDO Request account
How to Prepare Salary Bills for Telangana Treasury
Once you access your account, follow the steps given below to prepare salary bills for the Telangana treasury in DDO
- The moment you log into your account; you can see the ‘Pay Bills’ option from where you need to select the ‘Pay Bill Preparation’ Menu
- On the new page that appears, enter the Month and Year for which you want to prepare the bill and click on the ‘Next’ button
- Now select the ‘Bill’ menu from the dropdown list menu that appears
- Enter the Year and Month of the Bill for the claim and finally click on the ‘Process’ button. A list will appear on the screen of your device displaying the names of the employees eligible for the bill.