DDO REQ, AP Employees DDO Request Login 2021 at the New treasury.apcfss.in/ddoreq web portal. How to Login to AP DDO Request Website…
The State Government of Andhra Pradesh (AP) is fully devoted to meeting the needs of their employees quickly and easily. Rather than visiting their relevant state department offices just because they want important information such as payslip, employees can now access everything online. This is possible thanks to the DDO Request (DDO REQ). It’s the Andhra Pradesh State Treasury web portal from where they can download their AP Payslip, GPF slip, Pension, CFMS, and DDO details.
Andhra Pradesh (AP) Treasury DDO
Before going any further, you ought to keep in mind that the State Government of Andhra Pradesh has two web portals from where employees can get the information they need i.e. https://treasury.apcsfss.in/. At the AP Treasury web portal, employees can access a wide range of useful information. That including their DDO request, salary slip, pension, DDO Code, GPF Slips, Bull Status to mention a few.
- If this is not enough, AP Treasury Department monitors all state government’s accounts, bills, taxation, and other financial related matters.
- No wonder it is updated from time to time to ensure state employees do not miss out on the information they need.
As for the DDO REQ AP State Treasury web portal, you can prepare salary bills without encountering any issues whatsoever.
How to Login to AP DDO Request Website
For you to get the most from DDO Request (DDO REQ) Andhra Pradesh State Treasury web portal, you will first have to log in to your account.
- Using https://treasury.apcfss.in/ddoreq/as the URL, visit DDO REQ AP State Treasury web portal on your most preferred web browser.
- On the new page that appears, you will first have to enter your DDO Code, which is an 11-digit number.
- Next, enter your corresponding password in the space set aside for this detail.
- Once you type in your login credentials correctly, click on the ‘Submit’ button. You have now successfully logged into the DDO REQ AP State Treasury web portal.
There you have it, what you ought to do before you finally login to the DDO REQ AP State Treasury web portal.
DDOREQ is AP Employees login 2021 New site treasury.apcfss.in/ddoreq. DDO REQ, AP Employees Salary login 2020 New site changed to treasury.apcfss.in/ddoreq.
For example, on the off chance that you have deducted a worker’s compensation for 7 days, it will show at the beneficial bill readiness tab. After site brief you to choose the dates from which the representative went on leave and the sort of leave he benefited. After you give the necessary data, your bill will arrange on the web.
- How to plan Salary bill and LPC
- Download AP Treasury DDO Code List
- Sign in to the AP Cyber Treasury: treasury.ap.gov.in/aptry/index.php page
- On the Left menu select the Treasury Operation tab.
Next Select the List of DDOs on the new page. It gives DDO’s ‘stocode’ and ‘ddodesg’.
AP CFSS Treasury DDOReq
Check DDOREQ of AP Govt Employees Monthly Salary Slip: Sign on to the new AP Treasury official APCFSS site https://treasury.apcfss.in/ddoreq/. Then, enter worker 11 digits “DDO CODE” and “password”. It moves to the following page Reports and taps on the “Pay Slip” alternative. Select the wanted Month and Year of Salary Pay Slip required and create the report. Download by right-tapping on the created payslip. DDO REQ Pay Slip will create.
- What is the AP DDOREQ?
DDOREQ is Andhra Pradesh online take care of bill readiness web-based interface. AP Employees of all administration workplaces DDO's in Andhra Pradesh can set up their worker's month to monthly payslips.
- What is the new AP DDOREQ site address?
AP Employees login New DDOREQ site address is treasury.apcfss.in/ddoreq