Capital First now IDFC: Download your Capital First loan statement by logging into your account on their website.
Download Capital First Loan Statement: Thanks to IDFC Capital First Finance, account holders with the bank can now buy any consumer product on EMI with a zero per cent interest rate. Account-holders with the bank who have already taken a loan from Capital First Finance and would like to view or download the statement for their EMI payments can do so.
Download Capital First Loan Statement
To download the statement successfully, you need to have your registered mobile number with the bank and your date of Birth details. Below are the simple steps to follow when planning to download the loan statement online.
- Using the installed web browser on your Smartphone or Personal Computer, visit the Capital First Finance website by typing in https://customerportal.capitalfirst.com/ before initiating a search.
- On the next page that appears, correctly enter your registered mobile number and Date of Birth.
- Complete the Captcha as it appears before clicking on the ‘Login’ button to proceed.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP correctly and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Wait for the OTP to be verified before you can finally access your account.
- From the main menu, click on the ‘Download Statements’ option.
- Next, choose your loan from the ‘Active Loans’ or ‘Completed Loans’ section.
- Now click on the ‘Download’ button to view the statement in a new window of your web browser.
- Finally, download the statement PDF and save it on your PC or smartphone.
By following the above-given steps, it won’t take long before you finally download your IDFC Capital First Loan statement online. Alternatively, you can contact Capital First’s customer service for assistance with accessing your loan statement.